Principal â Branding Communications and Marketing
Branding Communication & Marketing
Job Title: Principal – Branding Communication and Marketing
About the organization
Invest Karnataka Forum (IKF) is a State owned and run, not for profit investment promotion and investor hand holding company which plays a catalytic role to maintain and strengthen Brand Karnataka as the numero uno investor destination of India. It aims at leading partnerships with the existing and potential investors by guiding and mentoring them through the entire gamut of their investment journey.
- Creating and enhancing of "Invest Karnataka" brand recall through-
- Branding and image building in the external market
- Ensuring adequate media and press coverage
- Enhancing the quality of media coverage, both from media spokesperson and media quality perspectives about "Invest Karnataka"
- Ensuring availability of standard Corporate and marketing collateral
- Ensuring appropriate "Invest Karnataka" presence in external events, seminars etc.
- Enhancing the quality of "Invest Karnataka" presence in such forums including digital platform
- Branding guidelines for ‘Invest Karnataka’ including name, logo, placement, colour palettes and typography
- Study competition and its activities, market trends and identify key issues and opportunities
- Devise branding strategy and translate the same into brand plan, positioning and go-to market strategy
- Create reporting structure to measure all marketing campaigns and assess against Return on Investment (ROI) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Lead digital and print media activities for Invest Karnataka Forum
- Lead and manage all on ground event activities and ensure smooth functioning of the event management
- Develop and implement branding / communication plan in line with "Invest Karnataka" vision to ensure achievement of short and long term business
- Liaise with management to ensure that marketing activities are in support of "Invest Karnataka" plans.
- Direct marketing resources and budget to be deployed using the most appropriate marketing mix for the geography to attract investors.
- Working with the team to prepare plans, budgets and estimates, execution of the plans.
- Implement and monitor advertising campaigns on a geographical basis/as required.
- Ensuring that adequate resources are available for the smooth implementation of the plans and programs.
Skills and Personal qualities
- Leadership qualities
- Decision-making ability
- Advertisement/ Branding expertise
- Interpersonal skills
- Research & Analysis skills
- Management and coordination skills
- Location: Bangalore, India
- Experience: 10 - 15 years
- Candidate Specification - Post-Graduation Degree with extensive experience in in Marketing, preferably with strong international experience in Marketing/ Branding and Communication. Past track record of working on Media solutions in agency management or brand management with Clients/ Government Agencies will be an added advantage. Excellent Oral and Written communication, People and Analytical skills are a must for the role.
Disclaimer- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. The job location is subject to change as desired by the organization. IKF reserves the right to amend scope of work of the positions detailed, reject any or all job applications without assigning any reason, whatsoever. Application shall be rejected, if it determines during the selection process or after appointment that the Applicant recommended for appointment has engaged in corrupt or fraudulent practices.